[Lhs-biohacking] NEB account requirements

Tommaso Vannocci ktomtomk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 12:52:27 BST 2012

hahahaha :D

well, I hope they'll be more prone to deal with than Invitrogen.
Though, if they refuse I think we should keep trying with them at least
twice.
They are smaller than the other companies (for the moment), they are
cheeper and less corporative.
Who knows if we could strike a sort of collaboration with them